Working at Pacific Metrics
Pacific Metrics, an ACT assessment technology company, provides leading-edge, research-based education assessment solutions and services. With the best minds and expertise in the industry, we continue to pursue advancements in education technology and to navigate tomorrow's challenges. Pacific Metrics is growing. Contribute to our ongoing success and explore the opportunities available by clicking here.
Pacific Metrics is committed to recruiting the best and the brightest. Our employees are smart, driven, team-oriented, and passionate about what they do. We look for people who share our passion for excellence, teamwork, and innovative thinking to contribute to product development and provide exceptional service to our clients.
Our Products and Services
Pacific Metrics was founded on innovation. As a leading research-based education assessment technology company, we provide advanced online testing systems, world-class psychometric research, automated scoring and reporting, and a robust offering of assessment services backed by a team of experts.
Pacific Metrics offers a competitive and well-rounded benefits package that is responsive to your changing needs and provides the coverage and opportunities you need to care for yourself and your family. Our benefits include generous vacation, health insurance, and retirement plans. But that's just the start.
* A variety of medical plans from which to choose, as well as dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits.
* 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with a generous matching program and immediate vesting.
* Paid Time Off (PTO) program, starting at 4 weeks paid for the first year.
* Fourteen paid holidays during the year, which includes extended time off during the holiday season.
* Flexible schedules and alternative work situations.
* State-of-the-art workstations, with updated laptops and business software.
* Support for educational goals including time off and tuition reimbursement.
Working at Pacific Metrics is rewarding, challenging, and fun. And most of all, it's a place where you can make a difference. We have open positions in both our Monterey, CA, and Lakewood, CO, offices as well as a selection of remote location positions. Join the Pacific Metrics team. Use the search feature below to find a position that matches your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.